We provide a cost-effective solution to the problem of stray and roaming horses.
- 24hr call out service
- Immediate response service
- Police recommended/assisted
- Secure holding compound
- Full CCTV coverage
- Fully insured and DEFRA approved
- Vet and Farrier registered
- All horses are rehomed (not slaughtered)
- Inclusive vet and farrier treatment
All seized horses are advertised to enable genuine owners to
reclaim their animals, proof of ownership is required (i.e. passport)
and a penalty fee is applicable which is decided in writing with the
All horses are scanned for microchips on collection to determine
identifiable, registered horses.
If a penalty fee is paid, unregistered horses are passported and
microchipped prior to being returned to the owner to help prevent a
- Gelding if required, usually £249 per horse.
- All veterinary care…averaging £200-£250 per horse at present
- Farrier £60 per horse, possibly more if corrective shoes required
- All passports and microchips, £145 per horse including vet call out charge.